Salary: $36,268.00 to $58,949.00 /year
Property Inspector- NO EXP REQUIRED. The purpose of the field inspections is for mortgage companies to verify that a property is occupied and being well maintained, or if it is vacant to report any damages.
To be considered you must have the following:
- MUST BE VERY RELIABLE AND DEPENDABLE! THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!
- Reliable Fuel Efficient Vehicle and be willing to drive to the locations
- Laptop or Desktop PC
- Smart Phone – or Tablet (IPhone or Android)
- Be able to pass a background check
- Report on the condition of homes and take photos of properties in your County / Parish and the surrounding areas
- Most inspections are EXTERIOR ONLY, and take an average of 4-6 minutes
- Reporting type of structure, construction, and occupancy based on critical thinking, the condition of the property and taking necessary photographic documentation
- Leaving an envelope on the front door is required on some inspection types.
- Reporting data and sending photographs electronically through proprietary software daily
- Contractor will primarily be completing delinquent bulk inspections of several addresses at the same time where front, address and street sign photos are required and inspection results are uploaded into an online database system, on a daily basis
- This report will require an app on a smartphone or tablet
What We Offer:
- THERE ARE NO SET NUMBER OF WEEKLY INSPECTIONS. IT CHANGES WEEK TO WEEK.
- The fee is a flat rate for each inspection
- The fee includes mileage (there is no additional mileage reimbursement above the flat fee per inspection)